ORONINE OINTMENT 俄羅納英膏
ORONINE H OINTMENT
NET WT: 100 G
ORONINE H OINTMENT:
Oronine H Ointment has been a staple in many Japanese households for over 60 years. It helps relieve a wide range of skin problems, including acne, minor cuts and burns, chapped skin, chilblains, and more.
Oronine H Ointment's main ingredient is bactericidal liquid chlorhexidine gluconate. It aids in preventing the infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Due to various factors, the skin can produce an excess of sebum, which clogs pores and increases bacterial growth in the skin. Oronine H Ointment's antibacterial properties help alleviate the inflamed state of the skin.
ORONINE H OINTMENT IS USED FOR:✔ Acne
✔ Skin eruptions
✔ Minor cuts and burns
✔ Chapped skin chilblains
✔ Dry athlete's foot
INGREDIENTS FOUND IN ORONINE H OINTMENT:20% CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE
99% HYDROPHILIC OINTMENT BASE
SUGGESTED USAGE OF ORONINE H OINTMENT:
Apply ointment with gauze, absorbent cotton, etc., or with clean fingertips directly to the affected part, depending on the symptom.
- Oronine H Ointment should be used in children under careful parental supervision.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In the case of accidental contact, rinse the eyes thoroughly with clean, cool or lukewarm water. If a severe reaction occurs, immediately consult an ophthalmologist.
- Oronine H Ointment is intended for external use only.
- The affected area and surrounding skin should be thoroughly washed before application.
Oronine H Ointment should not be used in the following people:
People who have had an allergic symptom to this drug, its ingredients, or chlorhexidine.
Do not use Oronine H Ointment in the following instances.
- On eczema (incl. sores and rash)
- As a makeup use
- On insect bites
MANUFACTURER: OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICAL FACTORY, INC, TOKUSHIAMA, JAPAN