YUNNAN BAIYAO TINCTURE (WITH SPONGE APPLICATOR)
Also called 雲南白藥酊, 云南白药酊
Size 1 bottle, 50 ml
YUNNAN BAIYAO TINCTURE:
In this convenient solution form, it can easily be consumed, applied to cotton or directly applied to the wound for helping to immediately stop bleeding, disperse blood stagnation and eliminate inflammation and swelling. It works great for arthritis, joint soreness, strains, bruises, backaches, sprains, and acute injuries. Note this tincture contains alcohol.
Yunnan Baiyao is a 100% all natural herbal formula used by Chinese Medicine Practitioners for over a hundred years. There are many routes of administration of Yunnan Baiyao. You can find Yunnan Baiyao in:
- Capsules / pills: Yunnan Baiyao Jiaonang, Yunnan Baiyao Pills
- Powder: Yunnan Baiyao Powder
- Aerosol Spray: Yunnan Baiyao Qiwuji Aerosol Spray
- Plaster: Yunnan Baiyao Plaster
✔ Swelling and pain due to blood stagnation
KEY BENEFITS OF YUNNAN BAIYAO TINCTURE:
- Helps coagulate bleeding
- Relieves pain and swelling
HERBAL INGREDIENTS FOUND IN YUNNAN BAIYAO TINCTURE:
Proprietary blend of Ajuga Forrestili Diels, Dioscoreae, Parviflora Ting, Berba Gerranil & Herba Erodii, Herba Inulae Cappae, Radix Notoginseng (Tian Qi), Rhizoma Dioscorea Nipponicae, Rhizoma Dioscoreae
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE (TCM) BENEFITS OF YUNNAN BAIYAO TINCTURE:
- Relieves blood stasis and pain
- Activates blood circulation
- Reduces swelling
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YUNNAN BAIYAO:
Yunnan Baiyao is the best-known household Chinese medicine used to stop bleeding and promote healing from wounds or internal injuries.
SUGGESTED USAGE OF YUNNAN BAIYAO TINCTURE:
- Dosage for children should be reduced adequately according to doctor's directions.
- External application: Apply 3-5 times a day, for 3 minutes each time.
- For mosquitos and insect bites, massage forcefully into the infected part.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed